Our Supportive Services Department is able to assist with current month’s rent and utility bills. Appointments for financial assistance are scheduled by telephone each Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Phone calls are returned in the order they are received until our available appointment times for the week ahead are filled.
- Applicant’s name must be on the lease
- Applicant must be applying for current month’s rent
- We are unable to assist with first month’s rent or deposits
- Applicant name must be on the bill
- Bill must not be greater than 700
To make an appointment, please contact St. Vincent de Paul Supportive Services at 833-846-6437 between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. each Wednesday.